Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Life In Azerbaijan - Pain that I can not bear

July 18, 2011

Unexpected news arrives today from home....

Although I have long believed that time could heal all scars, today I can once again feel, deep and quick, the pain of a long distant past, the pain of a fruitless relationship, the pain of that day's parting in Philadelphia. The pain, for a moment over whelms me. It is the time like this that I wish I was not alone.... but I am, so I weep, cry and sob......

It was more than 18 years ago that we met. The memory of that moment had been imprinted vividly enough to last for all these years. I don't remember the granular detail, but I remember the essence of how it happened, and that is enough...

I will miss him, everyday of my life.

3 comments:

Malaika (as in Nakupenda Malaika) said...

sending you love and compassion. time heals all!

Chi S. (Tiffany) Chan said...

Thank you Malaika!

James Huesmann said...

SensCool™ is a gel that consists of a blend of botanical extracts that is used for muscle and joint relief. It has a pleasant scent and provides a cooling sensation on the skin when applied. SensCool™ is salicylate-free.SensCool™ is a proprietary blend of botanical extracts that was tested on humans during a four-week single-blinded controlled clinical study (n=21) to assess the safety of the product. No skin reaction (i.e. burning, erythema, itching, rash, scratching, scaling, stinging, tightness or tingling) was noted by any subject enrolled in the study at, or immediately surrounding the site of application of SensCool ™. The ingredients are Mentha piperita, Eucalyptus globulus (leaf oil), Origanum majorana, Ethanolamine, PEG-40 castor oil and Disodium EDTA. Check their website http://www.painfreeology.com/