Friday, November 27, 2009

My Life in Azerbaijan - My friends back home

November 24, 2009
Many of my friends in US read my blog and they gave me back lots of feedback and supports. I really appreciate you all being there for me. Every time when I received your e-mails or read your comments from my blog, I know I am not alone here. As I said in my blog, my life is getting more and more routine and structure. That means life here is passing very fast each day. On December 10, I will officially swear in as a Peace Corps Volunteer. The US ambassador in Azerbaijan will come to our ceremony and gives us our Peace Corps Volunteer pin. I am looking forward to that day to come. It will be my other accomplishment.

Friends, to continue supporting me, I hope all of you will visit Peace Corps website and make your donation. Your money will be used to help projects we are doing here in Azerbaijan or projects that are needed in other part of the world where Peace Corps is served. Can I depend on you all?

No comments: